from a photograph by Richard Schwartzman.
Brandywine Baptist Church began as a Quaker meeting in 1692. The meeting became a Baptist congregation in the 1800s after followers of George Keith had a falling out with the Friends. The current stone building was erected in 1808. During WWI, the church was used as a hospital for wounded soldiers.
- 4.25 x 6 inch postcard
- induvidual cards $1.75 (+ $1 sh)
- set of three $5.00 (+ $1 sh)